DOG RULES AND REGULATIONS
We'd like to start this note off with a bit of an explanation. Trail End Camp is one of the last resorts in the Whiteshell and one of the only "fishing" lodges that still accepts people's dogs. We enjoy dogs and have one ourselves.
There may be some of our guests however that do not enjoy dogs and we want to make sure that these guests do not have their stay at Trail End impacted by other people's pets. It should be noted that we are in the Whiteshell provincial park. Park regulations are almost exactly the same as ours.
The following regulations are to be "STRICTLY" followed.
- No Barking…no exceptions! Dogs must be quiet.
- If your dog is not friendly……we do not want them in our camp.
- Dogs must be on leash or by your side at all times.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the cabins..ever!
- Dogs must be kept off the furniture and beds.
- Guests with dogs are required to vacuum the cabins before departure. No trace of pet hair should be left in the cabins.
- Clean up after your pets. Pet waste should be disposed of in plastic bags and then put in the garbage cans.
Thanks for allowing us to still welcome your pets by obeying and following these regulations.
Vance and Maureen Hrechkosy