Canada Black Bear Hunts
Welcome to Trail End Camp & Outfitters
This isn’t your ordinary Canada black bear hunt!
Trail End Camp & Outfitters has been hosting guided black bear hunts for over 25 years. Our reputation for providing quality Canada black bear hunts is well known throughout North America. Decades of repeat customers and 100% harvest opportunities are true testaments to our commitment, product, and success.
There are plenty of choices for Canada black bear hunts, all of them catering to different levels of quality, price points and package inclusions. We provide you with a complete black bear hunting vacation that is unique, exclusive, and full of extra value.
Guided Black Bear Hunts
Our guided black bear hunting opportunities are located within some of the best black bear habitat in Manitoba. We are strategically located on a remote section of the Winnipeg River, which gives us convenient boat and atv access to one of the most secluded hunting areas on the east side of the province. Our main lodge is only 2.5 hours from the Canada-US Border and 1.5 hours from Winnipeg.
Black Bear Hunting Seasons
Trail End Camp & Outfitters offers limited weeks during the spring (May) and fall (September) black bear hunting season. Regardless of the time you choose to hunt, each black bear hunting season presents exceptional encounters with mature boars and a percentage of color phase animals.
Limited Black Bear Hunts
We offer a 6-day black bear hunt that focuses only on prime weeks. Our chosen weeks traditionally produce the highest encounters and success rates. Limited tags and hunting weeks allow us to effectively manage our black bear allocation for sustainability and maximum opportunity.
Black Bear Hunting Sites & Access
Our allocated area holds over 35 black bear hunting sites, all of which are located within 30 miles of our main lodge. All hunting sites are conveniently accessed via boat or atv daily and have favorably positioned ladder stands or ground blinds. Hunters will be positioned on sites based on current weather patterns, harvest choices, weapon of choice (rifle, shotgun, muzzleloader, crossbow, or archery), experience level, and group logistics.
All Inclusive Bear Hunting Packages
2023 Rates: $3,999 USD per person
Included in Bear Hunting Package:
- 6 Days of hunting (7 nights) - Sunday to Sunday hunt week
- Comfortable, waterfront cabin accommodations with full amenities
- Exceptional home cooked meals (breakfast, lunch, and supper)
- Professional bear hunting guide
- All transportation from lodge to hunting sites
- Fully guided morning fishing trips and fish shorelunches
- Fish for walleye, northern pike, and smallmouth bass
- Quartering and freezing of bear meat
- Skinning and freezing of bear head/hide for transport
Not Included in Bear Hunting Package:
- Transportation to lodge
- Manitoba Black Bear Hunting License - $336.25 p.p. (available at lodge)
- Manitoba Fishing License - $37.85 (available online at…)
- Taxes - 5% Federal and 3.5% Provincial
- Staff Gratuities - (recommended min. at 15% of hunt package price)
- Beer or alcohol
Contact Us Today at 1-866-404-4868
Book Your Canada Black Bear Hunt with Trail End Camp & Outfitters